The Fintree Equestrian replacement horse clipper blades are ideal for a range of heavy duty clippers.
Please check measurements if unsure of compatability.
The bottom blade measures: 80mm wide and 54mm between slots for fixing screws in the back.
It is important to fit blades correctly, for the best clipping experience always ensure bottom blade stands forward of the top blade. If you do not, you will not achieve a good cut.
The Finetree Equestrian Replacement Clipper Blades are made a from a high quality steel, and supplied sealed, ready to fit an use. Features
- Finetree Equestrian replacement horse clipper blades
- Suit a range of heavy duty clippers
- Bottom blade measaures 80mm wide and 54mm between slots
- Proper fitment is essential, ensure bottom blade stands forward of the top blade
- Supplied sealed and ready to fit and use